This sign was taken on 6 January 2018.
It is on the side of a building called McCrossin’s Mill Museum, Salisbury Street, Uralla, NSW, 2358.
McCrossin’s Mill Museum
From the information centre head south-east for one block to Salisbury and Maitland Sts. Near this intersection is one of the town’s main attractions, McCrossin’s Mill Museum, located in a three-storey flour mill built of brick and granite in 1870 by Samuel McCrossin who opened the town’s first inn around 1850.
Adjacent are some old stables built in the 1860s in association with McCrossin’s Post Office and Store which was located where McRae’s Store is now situated.
- Source: smh.com.au
Museum, Gallery and Function Centre Uralla
Built in 1870, McCrossin’s Mill is a lovingly restored three storey flour mill which now houses a multi-award winning museum, gallery and function centre.
Uralla, NSW, 2358
Phone: (02) 6778 3022